Instant Lawn Roodepoort
Instant Lawn is a great way to complete your garden renovations fast. Instant turf is usually laid in blocks, sometimes in rolls depending on the application.
Types of Instant Lawn
There are many types of grass one could use, in general, they can be best categorised as warm season and cold season grasses.
Some grass prefers sun, some shade, others only flourish in a certain type of soil.
4 Popular lawn choices:
- Requires a minimum of 6 hours of sunlight per day to thrive
- Domineering and hard-wearing
- Produces an excellent lawn if cut regularly
- Goes dormant in winter
- Semi shade or sunny areas
- Sensitive to frost
- Not as durable as Kikuyu
- Slow growing - less mowing
- A mixture between summer and winter grasses to maintain cover all year long
- Requires more water than Kikuyu
- Moderate durability
- Perfect for sports fields
- Very durable
- Low maintenance required
At Chris Landscaping Solutions and Gardening Services we can recommend and install the best type of lawn for your garden.
Why use instant lawn?
Mainly because it is "instant grass" and the fastest way to prevents soil erosion and dust & air pollution.
A beautiful lawn is cooler than a paved or open dirt area.
It also improves the value of your property, especially for developers who have just completed a building project.
Lastly, simply because a well-kept lawn is beautiful.
Contact us today for an instant lawn estimate.